1. Stephens, J. M., Halson, S. L., Miller, J., Slater, G. J., & Askew, C. D. (2018). Affect of physique composition on physiological responses to post-exercise hydrotherapy. Journal of Sports activities Sciences, 36(9), 1044-1053.
2. Godek, S. F., Morrison, Ok. E., & Scullin, G. (2017). Chilly-Water Immersion Cooling Charges in Soccer Linemen and Cross-Nation Runners With Train-Induced Hyperthermia. Journal of athletic coaching, 52(10), 902-909.
3. Barber, S., John, P., Brown, F., & Hill, J. (2017). The Efficacy of Repeated Chilly Water Immersion on Restoration Following a Simulated Rugby Union Protocol. Journal of energy and conditioning analysis.
4. Broatch, J. R., Petersen, A., & Bishop, D. J. (2017). Chilly-water immersion following dash interval coaching doesn’t alter endurance signaling pathways or coaching variations in human skeletal muscle. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, 313(4), R372-R384.
5. Kositsky, A., & Avela, J. (2020). The consequences of chilly water immersion on the restoration of drop bounce efficiency and mechanics: a pilot research in under-20 soccer gamers. Frontiers in Sports activities and Lively Residing, 2, 17.
6. Tavares, F., Beaven, M., Teles, J., Baker, D., Healey, P., Smith, T. B., & Driller, M. (2019). Results of persistent cold-water immersion in elite rugby gamers. Worldwide journal of sports activities physiology and efficiency, 14(2), 156-162.
7. Tavares, F., Beaven, M., Silvestre, R., Teles, J., Baker, D., Healey, P., … & Driller, M. The impact of chilly water immersion throughout a pre-season week in elite rugby athletes.
8. Fyfe, J. J., Broatch, J. R., Trewin, A. J., Hanson, E. D., Argus, C. Ok., Garnham, A. P., … & Petersen, A. C. (2019). Chilly water immersion attenuates anabolic signaling and skeletal muscle fiber hypertrophy, however not energy acquire, following whole-body resistance coaching. Journal of Utilized Physiology, 127(5), 1403-1418.
9. Fuchs, C. J., Kouw, I. W., Churchward‐Venne, T. A., Smeets, J. S., Senden, J. M., van Marken Lichtenbelt, W. D., … & van Loon, L. J. (2020). Postexercise cooling impairs muscle protein synthesis charges in leisure athletes. The Journal of physiology, 598(4), 755-772.
10. Lindsay, A., Carr, S., Cross, S., Petersen, C., Lewis, J. G., & Gieseg, S. P. (2017). The physiological response to cold-water immersion following a combined martial arts coaching session. Utilized Physiology, Diet, and Metabolism, 42(5), 529-536.
11. Tavares, F., Simões, M., Matos, B., Smith, B. T., & Driller, M. (2020). The acute and longer-term results of chilly water immersion in highly-trained volleyball athletes throughout an intense coaching block. Frontiers in Sports activities and Lively Residing, 2, 143.
12. Ajjimaporn, A., Chaunchaiyakul, R., Pitsamai, S., & Widjaja, W. (2019). Impact of Chilly Bathe on Restoration From Excessive-Depth Biking within the Warmth. The Journal of Energy & Conditioning Analysis, 33(8), 2233-2240.